Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Depression quiz

I decided to take a depression quiz since I had nothing better to do. I scored "clinically depressed". Now I really feel depressed. Lack of interest in things, lack of energy, thoughts of death (don't worry, I always think about death and life after death), sleeping more or less, loss of appetite. But I wonder if these things are because of the heat. I have no desire to leave my house because I know it is too hot for any Oregonian to handle.

Maybe I should take another test. Or just go eat more cookies.

3 comments:

Troy and Kimberly said...

I think it's the heat. Besides, you have an appetite for cookies :).

Growin' With It said...

man les...i know you are doing what the Lord wants you too, but i wish you could come back "home"!

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

You should try personality quizzes instead. Enjoy the cookies!