Tuesday, May 11, 2010

White Teeth

I want white teeth! I thought of this while I drank some Diet Coke. I don't think Diet Coke helps you get white teeth. What does?

A lot of people in america have white teeth, I have noticed. I mean seriously white teeth. I can't help staring at their teeth. Like a pastor we met last week. He had shiny white teeth. I tried to look at his wife's teeth to see if she also had the pearly white teeth, but I couldn't get close to her face at the moment I was thinking about it.

So do you have to go to a dentist to get that white of teeth? Or is it just some dental strip? And why are people so in to white teeth? Is it just a fad? Do people notice that my teeth aren't white? Should I do something drastic, like give up dark beverages? Does milk make white teeth? These are my questions.

3 comments:

Kim said...

He got complimented on his teeth on our flight home from the stewardess. He says he doesn't do anything to them. But a lot of people do bleach their teeth - you can get the strips or have your dentist do a hardcore bleaching.

Rooted Renaissance Girl said...

The strips do make a difference. I tried them for a week once. It was pretty amazing. You're supposed to go for longer but it's kind of tedious.

Liz said...

When I went to India I got really bad stains from drinking so much chai. I had whitened my teeth once before using Crest Whitestrips, and whitened them again as soon as I could after getting back. I know Sarah got really cheap professional whitening done in India though. And no, I never noticed your teeth weren't white. Some people's look too fake, anyways.