Monday, May 17, 2010

Granny Underwaer

As I was putting on my clean underwear today, I was realizing how much I like them. They are not only granny underwear in that they are big and go up past my jeans, but they also came from Steve's grandma. They are probably the most expensive underwear that I will ever own and it is obvious that you really do get what you pay for. I have had them for three years and they are in much better condition than the Hanes I bought around the same time. I never have to pick and pull. And what is even funnier is that I am sure she wore them for some time before she passed them on to me. Now, I don't usually wear hand-me-down underwear, but, like I said, these are quality and I would never buy them for myself. So go Granny!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Uh. Gross.

Kim said...

Leslie, you are one of a kind!