Wednesday, October 19, 2016

New Job

I started a new job this week.  I still work for the BBB store but now a new location and a new title.  I am the Customer Service Lead.  I will be responsible for all the training of new hires and keeping everyone up to date on the product training.  I also will be responsible for the Bridal Registry and college stuff.

I have had two days so far of training.  I think I will like this.  The thing I have to get use to is being a boss.  I'm no where near the top boss, but I am still seen as a boss.  And I get to boss people around.  The real weird thing is that one of the supervisors from my old store is now at this new store and I get to boss him around a bit.

I'm not sure yet what I will have people address me as.  Some options:  Mrs. Boss, Boss Lady, Lady Superior (which fits well with my IQ), Leslie Mother, Oh Captain my Captain, or just Leslie.

No comments: