Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I've Been Discriminated Against And I May Sue

I've been reading and thinking about the bakery that wouldn't make the wedding cake for the gay couple and now she is being sued.  I was thinking about how I get discriminated against often and I haven't made a big enough deal out of it.

Many times when I am trying to get an auto rickshaw to take me home from the mall, they refuse me.  They refuse me because they don't want to come to my area.  I have been too understanding.  I understood that they don't like IGNOU Rd.  It often has traffic jams and it is quite bumpy.  But, how dare they refuse me!  They don't have a right to discriminate against me just because I live in this area!

I've been looking at my situation all wrong.  What I do is just feel bad for a second that the guy won't take me and then I look for another one that will.  Instead I should attack the driver and destroy his auto for not taking me.  He has made me feel shame about where I live.  I deserve the same respect as everyone else.  And he is costing me time.  I had to wait several more minutes until I found a rickshaw to take me.

If there are any lawyers out there who want to take my case, please contact me.

No comments: