I am going through a process of change in my life. I thought I liked change, but it turns out that some change is bad. I feel like I have lost a part of myself with this change. My teeth have always been bad. Once, when I was a kid, I had 10 cavities at one time. And I brush twice daily and floss sometimes. But my mom says it is because she either had too much or too little floride when she was pregnant with me. So my teeth are bad. Which is why I am needing a root canal. Actually, I don't think I really needed a root canal, but they like to do extreme measures here with medical needs, so I "needed" a root canal. I just went in to get a filling replaced, but because my filling was deep and there wasn't much tooth left, the doctor said to get a root canal and then a cap. I had the root canal last week and am waiting for the cap to be made. So the doctor whittled down my tooth until it is just a stump in my mouth. And it makes me sad. I feel it all the time a...
Comments