Clothing Crisis

Since returning from America 3 weeks ago, I have had numerous clothing crisis days.  Actually I think it is something like 21. 

I just had another one. 

This morning I decided to wear some clothes.  So I went to the closet to first find a shirt.  Surprisingly I found one that would work well for this humid weather we are having.  Now to find a pair of pants that would go with the shirt and feel comfortable.  Well I don't know if my back side that I sit on has grown in the last three weeks or what, but several pairs of pants would not work.  They are way too tight for this environment.  I don't think I could even bend my leg to go up the stairs without worrying about ripping a hole in them.

Something happens to either my clothes or my body on the airplane flying back and forth to America.  It works both ways.  When I arrive at my destination the clothes (or my body) seem to change forms.  The pants that I wore in America don't seem to fit right anymore.  And when I bring clothes to America from India they are all stupid looking, either too tattered or very unflattering.  I don't get it!!!!  So now I have a drawer full of pants that I can't wear.  It is back to the pink and green pants that I have had for years.  The problem is that I have very few shirts that work with green or pink pants.

So each morning I put on a new set of clothes and take them off and try again.  I get so irritated at not having the right clothes.  Yet making a trip to the market to buy some clothes is too much effort.  So I put on my pink pants and a stupid shirt and off I go to the office.  At least I have clothes.

Comments

Kim said…
Pretty please post a picture of the pink pants
jessica said…
It's too hot here! Wait a few weeks for the weather to cool down and I'm sure your clothes will fit again!

Popular posts from this blog

To fear or not to fear, that is the question

Stump