Depression quiz

I decided to take a depression quiz since I had nothing better to do. I scored "clinically depressed". Now I really feel depressed. Lack of interest in things, lack of energy, thoughts of death (don't worry, I always think about death and life after death), sleeping more or less, loss of appetite. But I wonder if these things are because of the heat. I have no desire to leave my house because I know it is too hot for any Oregonian to handle.

Maybe I should take another test. Or just go eat more cookies.

Comments

I think it's the heat. Besides, you have an appetite for cookies :).
Growin' With It said…
man les...i know you are doing what the Lord wants you too, but i wish you could come back "home"!
You should try personality quizzes instead. Enjoy the cookies!

Popular posts from this blog

Stump

To fear or not to fear, that is the question